February 10, 2009

37 Questions About your Hostess, Part II

Welcome back, Dear Reader! Shall we continue?

16. What is your favorite book? I really hate questions like this. I can't pick a favorite book. I have so many I've loved over the years - A Wrinkle in Time, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Satan: His Psychotherapy and Cure by the Unfortunate Dr. Kassler, JSPS, Ecotopia, the list could go on and on. When books are so different, who can pick a favorite? What does it tell you about someone, anyway?

17. What's your favorite movie? See previous answer - who could pick one when there have been so many fabulous movies throughout the years?

18. Okay, how about favorite music? Ugh, here we go again. Did you not hear me say I hate questions like this?

19. How about your favorite TV show? Oh, that's easy. LOST, no doubt. I miss Six Feet Under, though. I also love Jon Stewart and Adult Swim cartoons. Damn! This question is just like the other ones.

20. Do you have any pets? I have one old cat and 7 fish.

21. Cook or Bake? That's a tough one. I love to bake, and have been a baker for a long time. Recently, however, my interest has turned to cooking. Perhaps it's all the great food blogs I stalk, but my inner Julia is screaming to be set free.

22. Are you done having kids? Well, never say never....Oh, I'll say it, I'm never having any more kids! At least that I grow. If we become independently wealthy I wouldn't mind adopting another kid or two, but barring that eventuality, we're done.

23. What are your twins names? Molly and Desmond.

24. Oh, like in that Beatles song, what was it? Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da?

25. That's the one. You must be a pretty big Beatles fan. Yes, I am. But oddly enough, we didn't even realize what we were doing when we named them. We had picked out the name Molly almost right away, but our son's name took longer. We decided on Desmond after an extremely exciting episode of LOST.

26. Does it creep you out that in the Beatles song, Molly and Desmond get married? It will only creep me out if my KIDS get married to each other, so, not yet.

27. Do you like grunge? I used to, back in the day.

28. What about coffee? I love coffee, where are we going with this line of questioning?

29. How about the rain? Ah, now I see. You think all Seattlites like grunge, coffee, and the rain?

Actually, I do like the rain.

30. Does it rain all the time in Seattle? See, that question is not even about me. Watch 37 Questions in the coming weeks for 37 Questions About Seattle for the answer to that question and more!

31. What did you have for dinner last night?
A sirloin tip roast, roasted garlic potatoes, and asparagus. Yum!

32. Can I come over for dinner tonight? Only if you're cooking. If so, you are welcome anytime.

In fact, if you want to clean my bathroom, you can even come over this afternoon!

33. Are you working on a sewing project right now? I'm currently making a fleece zip-up romper for a soon-to-be-born baby. He won't be able to complain about how ugly it is, which is a plus.

34. Do you like cheese? Why, don't you? If the answer is no, this interview is over. In fact, as long as we're on the subject, what are your feelings about bacon? I probably should have asked you before I agreed to this interview.

35. I like bacon. What are your feelings about Tom Bergeron? I'm concerned that he is a cyborg sent to take over the minds of the American people, one show at a time.

36. What's the biggest prize you've ever won? I'm assuming you mean besides my family and friends (who I won in a game of pool)? A trip to South Carolina, very nice!

37. Are you ready for these questions to be over? So ready.



And that concludes our very first 37 Questions About One Thing. Thank you so much for joining us, Dear Reader, and stay tuned - I'll make an announcement on our next topic soon!


No comments: