February 9, 2009

37 Questions about your hostess...



1. How are you?
Super, thanks for asking!

2. Where do you live? In Seattle, WA - born and raised.

3. What do you do? My days are mostly filled with taking care of my 19 month old boy/girl twins.

4. Wow, you must have your hands full! Not a question, but you're right. One is usually holding a strong cocktail and the other is full of kiddie restraints. No, I jest. I use the adult restraints.

5. Are they natural? Nope, they're fake. I made them in Home Ec. (Okay, okay, yes - they were spontaneous. I will always be able to tell them that one of them was a mistake.)

6. Are you married? Yes indeedy. Like the kids, it was done for the tax credits. Yay love!

7. How old are you? 35, only two years til 37!

8. How much do you weigh? Boy, you sure do ask inappropriate questions. I plead the 5th.

9. What are you wearing? Okay, now this is just getting weird. Are you stalking me? Let's get back to questions that matter to Dear Reader!

10. Sorry about that. Okay, what did you do before you had kids? I owned and operated Seattle's first dedicated dog taxi service. It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I had to sell the biz when we found out there were two babies on the way, not one!

11. Do you have a business degree or something, you savvy ex-businesswoman you? Oh, you're quite the flatterer. Surprisingly enough, I graduated from the University of Washington with a B.A. in Anthropology and a B.S. in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology.

12. So, sounds like you're really putting those degrees to good use. Boy, you are a real smartass, aren't you?

13. Are you ever going to do anything with those degrees? Yes, I hope to go back to school for my master's, probably in Biological Anthropology. But that will probably be about 8-10 years from now.

14. Will your house be clean by then? Probably not.

15. What are your hobbies? BT (Before Twins) or AT (Do I need to spell this one out?)? BT, I enjoyed hiking, sleeping, traveling, reading, spending time with my Darling Husband, entering sweepstakes, and going out with my friends. AT, I still enjoy reading and entering sweepstakes, although , Dear Reader, everything else has gone out the window - especially sleep. I have recently begun sewing, which I love and at which I am awful. I hope to renew my previous hobbies as time allows over the next few years.


Want more? Of course you do! Watch for questions 16-37 in my next post.

2 comments:

Erin M said...

i sew horribly too and yet totally fun!

37 Questions said...

I love making things for babies because they can't tell me how much they hate wearing what I make.

Maybe I should start sewing for the cat...